Nourish skincare pack
Indulge in a nourishing skin care regime with a rose quartz crystal gua sha and Nourish Cream by Natural Ange; New Zealand's leading naturopath - and Auckland's 95bFM go-to naturopath radio columnist for 20+ years.
Vitamin E based and perfume free. An exquisite blend of ingredients designed to hydrate, restore and nourish your skin. After cleansing, massage into face and neck using a light upward motion. Your gua sha is perfect for this.
Natural Ange manufactures a range of skin care products using NZ ingredients and is a Fellow member of the New Zealand Association of Medical Herbalists (FNZAMH) and a Professional member of the Naturopaths, Medical Herbalists of New Zealand (MNMHNZ). Read more about Natural Ange.
S butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, Vitamin E oil natural, BTMS-50 derived from rapeseed and sustainable palm oils, Veg glycerin, Geogard 221.
Rose quartz crystal gua sha
Your rose quartz gua sha tool can assist in promoting blood circulation and relieve facial muscle tension.
How to use:
- Firstly, complete your daily skin care regime by adding Nourish Cream to your skin
- Hold the gua sha so the inner curved side is against your face
- Gently move your gua sha in an upwards and outwards motion
- Start with your neck, then move up to your jawline - and progress gently over your chin and mouth
- On your cheekbones, lightly drag the tool upwards (starting from just above your mouth)
- On your forehead, lightly drag upwards towards your hairline
- And under eyes, using one of the heart's curves, very gently and lightly move from the inner corner of your eye and outwards towards your hairline
- We suggest repeating 4-5 times per area
- To relieve tension, try also using in on the back of your neck or shoulders (remember to massage in oil first)
- Wash your rose quartz with water and dry when finished.
Each raw rose quartz crystal gua sha is hand polished and unique, shapes may vary slightly - and will be intuitively chosen for you by Ash x